Features of new iPhone 5
Here are some of the other features that we can expect from the iPhone 5:
- Face Recognition Security
- 4G/LTE support – According the AT&T documents leaked by LulzSec, the Apple iPhone 5 will offer 4G and will be LTE (Long Term Evolution) network compatible. LTE is a project of the 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP), and is the latest standard in the mobile network technology.
- A new, sleeker body design
- OLED screen
- Scratch proof and shatter proof screen
- Wireless sync with iTunes
- Extended battery life
- Flash support
- SIM-Less Phone – According to International Business Times, it is rumoured that the iPhone 5 will feature a new SIM-less design with 2 to 3 internal antennas for CDMA and GSM compatibility, which will make it a “worldphone”.
- Physical Keyboard
- Increased Ram (from 512MB to 1GB)
- New Multi-tasking Look
- HD Audio
- Built In GPS
The above mentioned features are some of the improvements that we can expect from Apple. However, we cannot assure you that they can be true, but most of the upgrades are more likely to be utilized.
Apple definitely wants to fight back against Android smartphone makers like HTC and Samsung, and perhaps it is why the new iPhone 5 will host some of the outstanding features.
iPhone 5 launch date, price and pre-order
Apple follows a tradition to launch new devices in their summer Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), but that didn’t happen this year. It will be probably released in oct/november 2011 with a price tag of around $600 as heard from various sources for iPhone 5 price.